Massanutten Property Owners,
Moving into Phase 3 of COVID -19 Guidelines for Swimming Pool
Beginning Wednesday July 1st, 2020, Massanutten Property Owners and Mountainside Villa Owners (this excludes guests of owners and rental guests at this time) will be open 11am to 7pm daily for swimming. We will not be opening the baby pool.
These will be the mandatory requirements:
- Social Distancing of 10 feet of physical distancing must be maintained between patrons of different families.
- Occupancy will be limited to no more than 50 people at one time.
- We will be making reservations for 1 hour increments. You may call the pool at 289-6021 or the office at 289-9466. If there are only a few people at the pool after your hour, you may stay longer.
- You must bring your own chairs.
- Pool toys will not be allowed at this time due to distancing requirements.
- (We know children will want to play with other children and we ask that you help our staff by keeping your family distanced from others for the safety of your family and our pool staff)
- You will not be allowed in if you have any COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Staff will be asking the following questions prior to your entry.
- Are you currently experiencing fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever, a new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition, new shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition, new chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition, a new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition, or new muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise).
If you cannot adhere to these requirements you will not be allowed to enter the pool or you will be asked to leave the premises.